Friday, December 13, 2013

Hers Idiot

"Why did you shout at her? You know this wasn't her fault."
"Yes"
[Silence]

"Don't look at me like this. I beg."
"What option do I have? A moment earlier you were sad and praying to God to bring her back to you and when she came, you shouted for no reason!"

"I panicked."
"She is not a monster."
"I know that, but I didn't know how to react."
"phew"
"It all happened suddenly."
[Silence]

"Now don't smile. Tell me what should I do?"
"Do for what?"
"Get her back, stupid."
"I am not stupid."
"Right, I am stupid, I had a chance to tell her that I love her, I blasted like an idiot and poured the other non-sense on her ."
"And you manage to do that exceptionally well."
"I am an a$$"
"I agree."
[Silence]

"Okay we need to figure it out and get some plan."
"Plan?"
"How shall I apologize to her and tell her my feelings and..."
"I guess you need not."
He gestured towards the door. She was standing there, in tears but smiling.
"...tell her that I want to be hers Idiot."

1 comment:

Kumar Vaibhav said...

Again ... As expected.. sweet.. simple love story.... but expresses well enough to turn a reader into viewer... I could asusual see things happening befor me..!!!